Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
I also heard about Roma foods from the owners of.the grocery store I worked for...they claimed that Roma came through and still made it known they had the northeast on lock down, but not sure if its still connected to the Columbos or Sal Profaci (idk if hes even alive still)

No one has the cheese/olive oil/ Italian import businesses cornered in the Northeast, let alone "on lock down." That's the most absurd thing I've ever fucking heard. Kraft Foods has more of a monopoly on the the food industry than any wiseguy does in this day and age.

Roma foods is clean. The Profaci heirs are all clean. John Profaci and his wife operate Colavita Olive Oil completely above board. They're very community conscious, constantly donating and raising monies for different charities. And it's not a "front."

@MikeyBalls211 --- I don't mean you personally. That's directed at whoever told you that nonsense. I only mentioned it because the Profaci kids, grandkids, and other assorted heirs have worked very hard to distance themselves from the street.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.