Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Good call GR its kinda sad how broke he is..I agree the part in the article where they say Asaro knows his cousins a rat and just drives off is interesting like if he knew then ud think hed have stayed w him, felt him out then whacked him instead of driving off in defeAt saying "dont call me" ?

i think valenti would never have got in the car with him after he told vinny that he was following the feds plan and vinny at his age would not be able to force him. I think by this stage vinny had given up he even admitted on tape that his gambling addicition has been his biggest problem

yearh it is quite sad he is that broke but then you have to remember he is a gangster and not only that its not like he did not have the opportunity from the 80s+ he did zero time i dont understand how all the money he made over the years plus the luthfansa heist plus being a capo through the 80s meant he could end up in the state he was it is partly his own fault he got demoted in the 90s because of his addiction. His personality did not help either

the cousin is garbage betraying your own blood for money

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/26/15 11:07 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion