Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Stanfa, Natale, Merlino and Borgesi, dealt with Ron Previte. As well as the Luisi guy from Boston.

to be fair bobby lugi was introduced to ronnie by joey merlino but lugi is a fucking idiot shows the merlino mob and i dont care what joey says he knew they were dealing cocaine not swag like he claimed in court

Natale kept him alive and as much as a joke ralph was its one of the things i have against previte he was informing on ralph stanfa and joey the whole time and ralph saved his life and thats how he repayed him? yes ralph was doing it out of greed ronnie was an earner but still

your forgetting angleo he dealt with ronnie him and geogre gave ronnie a sports book but the whole time they were screwing him betting into his book. Joey did it a few years before took 200k of ronnie betting into his book but that was joey.

ralphie head also dealt with ronnie in swag.

Johnny chang hated ronnie because ronnie shook down a bookie for 10k who was with johnny while johnny chang was in the can this made johnny mad because he bookie ran away to floirda meaning johnnys family had zero income.

But joey merlino made them make up and in a tape which arguably got johnny chang his 8 year sentence was a sitdown with ronnie he told ronnie alot of things johnny was the biggest earner in philly and that could be true today massive he had legit and illegial things going on he had so many things going on he is like a new york guy not like joey and his thugs

ronnie mentions steve mazzone once it was in 1996 ralph called ronnie to a sitdown in a bar ronnie had his guys outside armed in case things went wrong as ronnie had been with stanfa the guys at the meeting were ralph steve and this meth dealer forgot his name ralph had around him

ralph mentions steve alot

joe ligambi ronnie mentions once over some swag scan joey and ronnie did but ligambi kept most of the profits cant remember the exact details

there was this guy i forgot his name ray something who ronnie did meth deals with

this other guy aswell my memory is going also dealt meth with ronnie ralph natale slapped him in front of a bar full of wiseguys and ralph lost loads of respect (if he ever had any to begin with) he slapped him over a fucking dumb thing basicily ralph had this broad who was in her early 20s grew up in south philly everyone knew her as Ruthie but ralph got mad when people called her ruthie he said she was to be called ruthan anyway ralph was not happy with the way he was treating her so he slapped him it was a fucking disgrace slapping a wiseguy over that come on joey on tape criticzes ralph after that. Borgesi fell out with ralph because of ruthie ralph expected her to be treated like a boss but as you can imagine these guys were fuming

She once slapped ralph in front of a bar full of guys i mean scratching him well the place was full of guys bikers everything they were shocked i mean here is a LCN boss being attacked in public no reaction joey had to calm down the bikers as they wanted to kill ruthie

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion