If you came from Steubenville, all you had a penchant for was gambling and whores. All kinds of whores, black, white, oriental and my personal favorites, red heads:) And I can assure you that Paul controlled all the whores from Wheeling/Steubenville and parts of Western PA.

Let me ask you, did you know Silvio Pinciaro, longtime East Liverpool bookmaker and very close to Jimmy Tripodi? They called him Birdy and he had aguy named Tree that would drive him. Tree was about 6'8, 325 pounds and was a former Right Tackle for PITT. Anyhow, tree carried a blackjack with him and thoroughly enjoyed using it. Long story short, I had no idea who he was one evening and I was in the phone booth outside and he needed to use the phone. Anyhow, he kept knocking on the booth and I called him a guerilla and told him to take a fucking hike...needless to say, the window of the booth shattered and he cracked me a few times over the head with the black jack. Once Birdy saw it was me, he came flying out and gave Tree a tongue lashing becuase I was Stogie's guy.