Originally Posted By: Belmont
Guys, lets be real. Although i respect anyone who competes, the kid really lacks a lot of talent. He throws a bunch of wild punches and doesnt posess any real boxing skills. Again, i give the kid credit and he may be a nice kid but yiu need talent.
This is my gripe with mma, its a bunch of jack of all trade, master at none type guys and many have no skills at all. The upper level guys, thats a whole different ball game. Some super talented guys.

Fully agree with everything you have said..i cant even watch mma anymore.. love watching high level boxing or straight jiu jitsu tournaments. but only the submission only ones like metamoris.. the whole points tournaments are so boring..
anyways like you said gottis boxing is pretty bad. really big looping punches... and it looks like his ground game is weak..that being said I have nothing but respect for him or anyone else who gets in there to fight..whether its mma or just a street fight I have huge respect for anyone who is willing to fight. its rare these days.if youre going to go anywhere in mma you at least at the very least have to have insane submission defense just to survive.

wouldn't be surprised with his last name though if he wins a good amount of fights in a row that ufc will sign him for a few fights.. good publicity and ratings and that's all ufc cares about.