Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Gangsterport, I have a couple of questions, why wasn't Bobby Boriello part of the fist? He was closed to John and a capable shooter. Was he killed like Eddie Lino because Gaspipe and the Chin thought he was in on Paul's hit? Is it possible Sammy the Bull didn't include him when he ratted to the Feds that he was involved>

to be honest i dont know i have heard from some infromers that he was one of the backup shooters. i know he did not pick gene because he did not want his own blood involved

if he was not picked (though i think he was there) it was prob he was too low down he only got made in 1988 they did not want to take risks but rampino was a back up shooter the guy was a junkie and was not made but then again he was a bergin crew member for a long time. Bobby only starterd assoaiting with gotti in the 80s gotti prob did not trust him enough

i dont even think sammy knew who most of the shooters were esp the back up shooters they were all johns guys the main shooters though i think sammy knew john carneliga etc

gaspipe had him whacked because it was a messgage to john because bobby was very close to john. For years everyone thought it was this guy in the westside some crazy guy who was stabbed to death in 2004 but it turns out he had nothing to do with the murder

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion