Originally Posted By: Krsheely
I guess I didn't realize frank decicco was so powerful-influentiAl. A thought I had, did gotti then get lucky that frank d got killed so early into his reign? Or did frank have enough clout that he could have had gotti ear to help make better choices? Or would he eventually jus hit gotti?

frank decicco was one of the most respected guys paul made a big mistake when he was choosing his acting bosses should have put decicco as acting boss or underboss guys would listen to frank.

Frank said once to sammy if john is a bad boss him and sammy would kill him and that he could be johns underboss but john could never be his underboss

but saying that i dont think frank would ever try anything because frank and john were close before paul i mean frank used to go to the bergin sometimes the ravainite as well he used to meet john alot they were very good friends

the main plotters against paul who nicknamed themselves the fist were john gotti, angelo ruggeriao, sammy gravano, Robert DiBernado, frank decicco, joe piney and john carnleiga

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion