It was Luciano words and he was trying to show himself in a better light, even Joe and Bill Bonanno did it in their books, but there is some truth in what Lucky said. The book was meant to be a screen play. Lucky could not talk about certain things, but talked about some important facts. The three big things that I remember were him taking over Vito Genovese old drug routes and suppliers. Him and Joe Adonis getting into it, in the book it was the amount of money Adonis had on him, where Lucky had a faction of that amount. In reality that rift was do to Lucky accusing Joe of not making a stronger stance against Vito rise to boss. The Eboli brothers, true Pat was loyal to Luciano, and Tommy to Genovese, but it was never violent, but rather they did not talk to one another unless they had to. The one thing that really stuck in my mind was where he hinted at Joe Profaci being in drugs, I think he wanted to say Joe Bonanno, but since Profaci was on his death bed already, he would just say Profaci instead of Bonanno.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green