Originally Posted By: Belmont
Exactly, what the hell do the Gotti prison tapes have to do with Alite. Gotti talked tongue and cheek a lot and racist comments made by italians who grew up in the 50's is very common.
Alite comes across as making himself out to be tougher than he was. He was never an actual boxer. Gimme a break. He also said he beat up Vito Guzzo ??? No way, Guzzo was about 2 inches from being made and Alite would of been dead. Again, he keeps deflecting the fact that he cooperated by bringing up Gotti jr's proffer.
Jr gave a Proffer that resulted in NO arrests while Alite actual took the stand many times and his cooperation did result in arrests.

completly agree. I am no fan of junior gotti he was arrogant and was living in the shadow of his father but if he wanted to he could have buried half of the gambino family if he flipped he had a proffer session where he mentions his father joe watts and danny m killing someone. I also think if my memory is correct he talks about johnny g. How he had interests in a garbage dump and how he did not do the silva murder

now he gave very little and the murder i think he made up remember danny m joe watts and johnny g hated junior (plus the carnelgia brothers) he was hurting his enmys

he would have never taken stand no matter what alite or geogre say

it would disgrace his familys name so what did he do he went through four rico trials where he was treated in the last trial in humanely. He was with the terrorists before the last trial and he talks about how him and vinny basancio were in solitary for awhile together

no matter your opinion of the guy alot of people would fold when facing four rico trials each of those trials carrying life sentences

Last edited by gangstereport; 10/05/15 03:39 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion