Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
According to Bonnano Family Underboss Sal Vitale there were 150 members and a almost a thousand associates...also that there were 18 made members of the Montreal Crew....this is direct from testimony...nobody can question the veracity of his statements he was the underboss and go to guy of the boss for realistically almost 17 years

I don't recall Vitale saying 150 members. But knowing you as I do, either way you'll go with 150 because it's the bigger number. Meanwhile, you'll ignore that Frank Lino said the family had 12 captains, 100 soldiers, and 200-500 associates in 2003. The list of 111 Bonnano members released in 2001 was a year before the first guy would flip but I doubt there were 40 members flying under the radar. And then by the 2006 Basciano case wiretaps showed the family had less than 100 soldiers. The figures I posted seem to correlate with each other while 150 is an outlier. And if there were 150 when Vitale flipped in 2001, where did the rest go by 2003 or 2006?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.