It appears that gun control is not going to prevent psycho-assholes from carrying out their objectives. So to that point, all guns should be considered in the same vein as dynamite - strictly prohibited. Sorry NRA, sorry Smith and Wesson, sorry Remington, sorry all you other gun manufacturers. Your product prevents me from living life the way our Declaration of Independence saw it. Your greed and self-gratification became irresponsible and reprehensible. The 2nd Amendment - "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." I can't see where that Amendment supports the hoarding of fire arms for use against society to deny citizens the inalienable right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

From the Declaration of Independence: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

In today's society I believe my rights have been denied. Where can I pursue happiness? In a movie theater, in a church, in a college, in an elementary school? End the violence. End the disregard for life.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12