@ everyone i was just kidding thought it'd be a funny thread to create conversation. BUT something that is true with no doudt right now he is getting the most public attention right now. probably won't get office if he does i'll be leaving this planet. @pizzaboy i agree this country is fucked up for the time being. BUT that doesn't mean we can't get back up. every country in this world has it's faults and major problems. just so happens you're in this country and it's one of the most powerful countries at this time.@belmont i agree with hard working. every ethnicity/color/race of people have had discrimination and racism happen to them. i don't agree with any of his statements made about any group of people. i personally won't be voting for him either i do dislike the man.. but funny subject.

our illegal alien and immigration problems here i have an idea can you guys tell me how it sounds?
ok so i've think we need to open our borders up. not entirely open just to immigrants. we need to make a policy which make people hold jobs and pay taxes for atleast 5 years. now this will be hard on the citizens here BUT i have another idea. rather than allow companies to go overseas we make that illegal and we regulate our import amount. BUT when we open borders to let whoever come in we fuck ourselves because population grows not puts strains on governments then cutting off imports that we may need with the import regulation fucks us up as well.

ma tongue hold life my belt hold death.
make em bite the dust when they hit the floor.
4-5 to there chest us folk from gangsterbb aint playing.
we smoke everyone in this b word like a hookah now.
stupid steve hit the corner shooting.