There already is a nice lounge in the meadowlands , it would probably do pretty good with gambling, I agree , it does well for the big horse events as that's when I generally go

Also I saw someone posted before that sports gambling has decreased from the old days . This is just my opinion but I disagree with that statement , the Internet and Costa Rica has been a boon for sports gambling ( LCN or independent ) , I agree tho the gambling halls back in the day have decreased , but at least by me and I'm sure in every NYC Burroughs , bookies ( actually agents , who knows who the bank is ) are everywhere and so are gamblers . If I wanted 10 different books just within 1 mile of where I live , it would be done in a day or 2, they are everywhere lol

Legal or illegal that business is going no where , and if these guys are smart they would get into all these fantasy gambling sites that are legal , somewhat similar to how traditional shy locking has evolved into legit or semi legit financing companies . These guys are just more on the level it seems these days and in some scenarios having legit $ backing them.

Construction is booming , most disagree with me on NJ garbage and they are probably right but IMO I just can't see a LCN free carting industry , my town has 2 major ones that are in . Then you hear about that big money laundering cases , I eat at that place at least once a month and you would have no clue ( at least me anyway lol ) , the smart ones have definately gone underground and legit , the Cowboys appear gone

Why not just copy the Wall Street model and instead of cash bribes you do it legit thru legit invoices , Corp card dinners , etc.

The key to future LCN ( IMO ) is part CIA in terms of compartmentalizing info and disinformation and doing what Wall Street does to leverage business deals. It's all on the level , many on this site that work on Wall Street know what I'm talking about , relationship and leverage is the name of winning new biz or contracts , the entire system is built almost entirely on that and expense accounts , bribes are done and should be as there is no need to do something illegal when you can do it legally thru one of your companies and it's probably why we see less white collar busts today