Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
It has become particularly involved in related businesses that are not as regulated such as demolition and recyling.

True, Ivy. But from what I'm hearing they're bracing themselves for big changes in the recycling laws, especially in New Jersey. The Feds are already all over recycling in Connecticut, New York's changes are already in effect, so once they regulate Jersey, there goes the tri-state (as far as recycling).

The twin pillars (bookmaking and shylocking), coupled with honestly run legitimate businesses, are what will keep the mob alive in the Northeast for another generation or two. That's when the really big changes will set in.

i think i will last more than a generation or two i have been hearing the same thing since late 90s i have seen no everdince that three of the families have declined last 20 years

infact you could argue that the lucheses and gambino families are in the best situation since the early 90s

even the colombos are better of than before you had the colombo war and then wild bills murder then allie boy and jackie getting heavy sentences. I know tommy g recently got a heavy sentence and so did teddy jr but overall not as bad as the 90s

Last edited by gangstereport; 09/29/15 04:32 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion