Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
No bean really only knew Lawrence and the AC guys . Now you are saying know ,,I knew of and know a lot of the guys and or there families cos obviously the families were down the shore more then the gangsters . But when I say I know someone,I mean like you know the guy that lives a couple houses from you ..But I knew of many of them in Philly and I can tell you first hand it was not good time with them guys around ...It was a pissing contest 24/7 with most of the personalities ..Bu I bumped into and was introduced to countless guys through the years but I don't consider that knowing them at all.
teddy khoury ring a bell?
. Yes , you seem to know a lot of people I know ,, but in that case I know the father and the son also ...and I do see many of the names you post and most are my old friends ..
Not to long ago the wife & i went into scanucchio's in south philly,& whomever was tending to us ,didn't really want to talk about the old place in a.c. nor vince sausto ,kinda got the cold shoulder, so we didn't push it ,just minded our biz,& ate our meal,which was to say the least not up to the meals in a.c. as far as italian food is concerned.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...