Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
The address on Arctic Avenue my aunt owned a home very close to that address. Frank is a good guy and always stayed straight. We all grew up around the same time ,Frank has a few brothers and sisters "good people " he is doing well in his businesses and political life . And yes the mob days were a trip all of that in that tiny area "DuckTown " it's a shame to see it go the way it has ... The house you lived in I knew your neighbors well. Also did you grandfather tell you about the card room just a few houses down . Beeps had one across the street from Mucks pool Hall , he is still in the family .
as in bidda-beeps?
. Yes , he was down here for a couple years in the late 70"s he had a spot he completely remodeled, itt had card rooms and pool tables out front for a front . He was 300ft from Nicky sr house and he could not get a book going just like uncle Joe 6 or 7 years after Beeps , none of the Philly members could get there own book going down here , so Nick took partners in the big guys that were here and still are ...

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/24/15 07:46 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."