I have meant to post on here for quite some time as I joined a while back. I grew up in Ducktown. My parents died when I was young and lived with my grandparents in Ducktown. I lived at 2412 Arctic Ave, I graduated from Holy Spirit in 1996, my grandparents retired to Florida and I went to college down there and moved to the west coast. I recently was transferred back east and am within a 3 Hr drive of AC. Took my wife their was surprised what the neighborhood looked like, it was going down hill as got older but it looks awful now. I was obviously way too young to remember mob activity but I do remember Phil being back in the neighborhood the summer after I graduated HS. I just thought of this because of the post below about Phil meeting with someone in AC. I haven't read his book yet, I plan to soon. I do remember all those people, I remember Phil's son, I remember Mark and how sad my grandparents were when that happened. I was recently in south jersey for some business got a room in AC and had lunch at Angelos, dinner at Angeloni's stopped in that Ducktown tavern place (nice spot). I even stopped by Formica to see if Frank remembered me from being a pain in the ass little kid, he said he did. But until I told him my Grandfather's name I don't think he did. Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a post real quick.