Yes they left out a lot IMHO and like you said Revis they jumped around a lot. Also the Kevin Weeks character was horrible, as was Stevie Flemmi's character. They made it seem like Whitey spent more time jumping their ass than he did working with them. They also are still on the boat that Whitey killed Debra Hussey (Flemmi's step daughter he was banging) which I don't believe either. I think Flemmi killed her and will always be on that thought.

But like everyone else has said I thought Depp knocked Whitey out of the park and he played it great. Well lets not forget that supposedly Matt Damon and Wahlberg are still working on a Whitey movie too so hopefully it will be better than this one. Revis I too think The Departed is better as a mob movie but of course not in terms of truth as The Departed was loosely based on the story and this was supposed to be THE true story.

I will still buy the move because I like Whitey's twisted story but I'll never recommend it to others as a true story because if Whitey ran around jumping Martorano, Flemmi and Weeks asses chances are he would have wound up dead. The movie acted like they were all scared of Whitey when the fact was Flemmi was pretty much his equal and Weeks was Whitey's protege.

Revis did they show the previews to Sicario and that movie about the Kray Twins before the movie started for you too? Sicario looks like it could be a damn good movie and I really need to read up more about the Kray Twins to know if I'm watching it. I think I read on here they were connected to the Philly family or something so there should be some info on it here somewhere.