Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I crushed college last weekend. Had the under huge for Stanford game, then Texas A&M. Sunday had Marshall and the over w/ a rev and cashed on a pick six with like two mins left in the fourth. I wason Ohio State and the over Monday. Do yourself a favor and bet the over in NE tomorrow, do it soon before it closes at like 53, I alrwdy got it a 51

Got the over too love that pick at 53 too....went 5-1 saturday, i get some good ones early in college and build up a little cash but the NFL kills me and love to bet the o/u there....and you are right philly, the burbs, and south jersey is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the US including all of that and just philly is 5th or 6th largest area...and the STATE of deleware which is very close to Deleware county in philly also has legal sports book....but with the online betting sites that the local bookie uses at the local watering holes you can place a bet on your phone and my guy lets you call him if you need a change before gametime for whatever reason....anyone can get these sites...i got 2 my local ppl use they give everyone a # there is no money laid down its only called "credit" and its a great way to spend the next 6 months well more because college basketball but fun times....

only one person that i go through is semi-connected and that is due to the fact that he may lay off larger bets to some other people but it is a very lucrative side job for him and he is a roofer and the other guy owns a bar and has 2 partners and the biggest bet per game they will take is 1k...that one is more allegedly friendly not trying to hurt people financially