Good luck filling an oxy script anywhere......

I had a serious shoulder infection and had a hell of a time filling percocet 5/325's. I went to four places and all of them were out of stock (the script was for only 16 pills!!!)

Good luck filling any blues (pure 30 mil oxy with no tylenol in them) these are the ones the kids like to snort, shoot or chase the dragon off tin foil.

The DEA really scared the shit out of all the doctors and pharmacies with all kinds of fines, throwing doctors in jail etc.

There was a time when I really thought that Nixon was a good prez. until I found out that HE created the fucking DEA.

You have no idea the shit those bastards have pulled down here in South Fl., Yeah I know the place was raining blues (oxys) but I also know people who are in serious pain and cannot get their meds ANYWHERE.

The Oxy days are over forever. Some of the people buying the H are former pain patients who just cannot get through a day they are in so much pain. Are they gonna pay 30-35$ for one blue on the street or go and find a couple of dimes in the hood????

Sal