i watched the entire season and it was good and bad at times leaving the viewer trying to comprehend the story. much of the Italian story line was actually from the Hannibal movie but we did not have the Clarice character involved. they couldn't secure the rights to her or the barney character for this series. gillian anderson was a fine addition to the cast and a beautiful woman. she always was portrayed as plane on the x files. mason verger was good and the actor that took over the role nailed it. when they finally came to the red dragon part of the story richard armitage was great as dolarhyde and did a good job with the role. looks like when they came to the freddie lounds part of the story they used chilton in her place. i guess they figured the audience would not take kindly to seeing a woman tortured and ultimately set on fire. i was shocked to see that chilton survived being burned all over his body. this came on top of his being shot in the face in season 2. the ending left us hanging and seeing bedelia with her leg on the table was another wtf moment. was hannibal still alive or did she mutilate herself.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.