Foots you are just like my father and his generation. No patience. Violence solves everything.

I had a bad temper when I was younger but I only got into ONE REAL fight. It was with my friend. Well, she was one of my very best friends until she betrayed my trust. I was driving home and I happened to see her driving. So, I followed her. I practically pulled her out of the drivers seat as soon as she parked the car. I punched her with everything I had since she was much bigger than me. She fell to the ground. I wanted to kick her in the head a couple of times but instead let her get up and then I hit her again. As she fell that time she pulled down my bathing suit top. (I was coming back from a pool party had on my bandeau top and a skirt no shoes, perfect gear for fighting lol )
So I pulled up my top and while doing so she lunged at me, got me in the stomach then she and I were just pushing each other and then she grabbed my hair. Then we started to cat fight. It must have looked pretty funny.
I'm friends with her again now 27 years later. We both agree it was a tie but I really landed a couple good punches Ha ha. lol

Sometimes, I used to go out dancing with these Mexican girls. They were borderline cholas. So they used to tell me that these other girls from a different neighborhood may be there. That meant I had to bring my tennies (sneakers) just in case we had to fight. We always wore mini skirts and PUMPS. If you are gonna throw down, you can't be wearing high heeled pumps. I never had to fight, thank God. Some of those girls were built like bull dogs.

Edit:

Last edited by Alfanosgirl; 09/06/15 07:39 PM.