Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
(I have used Sicilian members of the underworld to make my point, but as we know, in Europe, and in Italy in particular, the Sicilian mafia is not the sole ethnic based criminal organization.)

And Italian-Americans are the sole ethnic crime based organization in America? Have you seen the Port of Miami lately? It's a leper colony. And there's not a guy named Sal, Vinny or Tony within twenty miles of the place. And please don't tell me that all of those South American drug mules and importers are working for Italian-American crime families, or I'm going to break another fucking laptop.

As long as there's a Sicilian Mafia they'll be a Canadian-Italian Mafia. The American Mafia will hang around through bookmaking and shylocking, just like they always have. But now we're talking about quantity over quality, and therein lies the rub.

Please put the sociology and conspiracy theory books away. I'm begging you now tongue grin.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.