I've watched this from the beginning, and was intrigued from the start -- the first two seasons were really good!

...then the 3rd Season came. ohwell What a huge disappointment! Sure, visually, it's very cinematic -- perhaps even too much so for TV -- but the dialogue became very distracting in its streaming of pithy little soundbites. I've been struggling for a while to come up with the right words to describe it -- it's like streaming dramatic one-liners together to make up a sentence.

Then there's the utter confusion, the warping of space/time that Einstein would've been proud of witnessing. That was always the initial hook of the series, thru Will, but it took a whole new level this season -- enough to be just utterly confusing and less fun.

So, while I've enjoyed the first couple seasons, and, have been struggling thru the last season, I see no other way for this series to end but by production suicide: overthinking it to death.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations