there will always be organized crime always. The mob in new york and other familys on the east coast are not going anywhere any time soon and i have been hearing since the 90s other groups are going to move in on the mob all that bullshit truth is little has changed last ten years there are still young guys joining the life dont know why its not the 80s anymore but they are even if they are not good quality there is still young guys willing to join the life so i dont think anyone should be wondering when it will end on the east coast because it could be a long time before there are any real changes

Now chicago and Detroit they will be the next to go they are already declining detroit had to cut down to four capos recently after another crew became too small and alot of those guys are getting old there is still some middle age guys and the odd young kid but 30 years from now they wont be here

Chicago has some young guys but i dont think there is enough for them to be any sort of force every year they get weaker they will be here next 20 30 years then it will all end

else where the mob does not exist that means kanas city which is now basically one crew which has a book and a fence thats it its over for them

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion