Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: pmac
Ya that makes sense. His son waited like 10 years after he flipped to give that to the feds. Maybe he got busted in the program and used that as a chip for a rainy day if he got jammed up again. I bet so. Why did he let his mom have it head scratcher.

No it was not just the kid in the program. The other two kids Kurt and nicky who did not flip and testify gave it up frank junior helped but it was mainly kurt. Frank junior is completely legit

What does kids went through is a disgrace the father is a evil man I recommend his book you have to realize how dysfunctional that family is I applaud him Frank junior in flipping the father would have kept ruining him Kurt and nicky lives and its not often I sympathize with a rat but that kid had it rough I mean the father was crazy

Frank Calabrese Sr. divorced his first wife in the mid 1980s. The first wife is the mother of Frank Jr., Kurt and Nicky. Sr. remarried a much younger woman when the first 3 were grown in the mid 1980s and had more children. The occupant of the Oak Brook house was the second wife.