Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: K1NG6
I'm sure the kids and Yogi's wife are very nice people. However, and not to be an asshole - but what did they expect after Yogi flipped?

Why didn't they move away like most other families do in that situation? I'm definitely NOT defending Joey extorting his own family, but why would they stay in an area that is the home base of a mafia family, of which their dad/husband became an informant against? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

There are RATS coming back to these neighborhoods themselves these days and not getting hit. Why would a family member give a shit?

Times change. The whole fucking thing is just different today. Things are the same in some respects, but completely different in others.
Sorry guys 4 bustin' in but, if u look, yogis families extension on nat- nat which is now Rebar & associates website,u will see that joey n. merlino (the cousin) is doing TONS of bizness...very well off..no wonder yogi wasn't around in the latter days of the declimation of the scarfo crew..he was getting weary of what phil & some others already knew ...IT WAS TIME TO JUMP SHIP..yogi's wife has no worries as of this day & age..nor her son, who want's no part of the other blood that run's in the system.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...