Finally picked this up...
[img]http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/protectedimage.php?image=DaveFoster/sincity_r1se.jpg[/img]

...I don't know what I was waiting for. Everything is beautiful; The coverart and packaging--although simple--is great in itself (the red slip at the bottom, with the characters on it removes itself). I like it much better than the old artwork on the one disk edition. I've only watched one of the commentaries, and have yet to watch the extended versions of "The Big Fat Kill" and "That Yellow Bastard!", but the rest of the features, for the most part, are excellent, and very informative. Some of the features on disk two can get draggy if you aren't in the mood, but are also very cool, and if you wish to learn more about the films production (like me) they are also very helpful. The two I found most interesting off disk two was the 14 interrupted minutes of Tarantino working with the actors, and putting together the scene he directed, and then the super-sped up version of the film without any effects... Just the actors, and a green screen. I watched the commentary Rodreguiz and Miller did together last night, and it only made me further appreciate the acting skills of the cast even more; it turns out there were several moments in which an actor was being shot all by themselves--due to the tight schedule and short notice they had to make casting calls (Rodreguiz says they started shooting about a week or two after he impressed Miller with his "test" that they pretty much used to wow the cast into joining the film).

I plan to watch the second commentary tonight; Robert Rodreguiz and Quentin Tarantino. Can't wait.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."