Originally Posted By: Snakes
For what it's worth, Ivy is mostly an East Coast expert and there hasn't been many press releases or indictments (typically what Ivy uses when constructing a leadership hierarchy for a family) handed down since Family Secrets that would prove or disprove some of the more popular theories on who is running the Outfit right now. Near as I can tell, the only ones who've been officially confirmed as crew bosses through one of the above sources are Toots Caruso and Albert Vena. The rest are up for speculation, although Burnstein has posted several articles regarding what he views the leadership to be.

I usually don't like people speaking for me but what you said about sums it up I think.

If we're talking about info that has come out after those 2007 articles that talked about the 4 crews and who was running them, there hasn't been much beyond what Scott has said on his blog.

Obviously we know Sarno is no longer acting boss. A 2011 article said he was collecting money from Frank Caruso and kicking up to John DiFronzo.

And we know Albert Vena is running the Grand Ave crew.

People are free to speculate but I'm content to wait for more solid info.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.