Originally Posted By: jimmydagent
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
The biggest thing Skinny Joey has in my opinion are that his inner circle and basically all the guys who are his administration (Mazzone, Borgesi, Angelina, Johnny Chang, etc) are all boyhood friends that made a pact to EACH OTHER back as teenagers to never dime out one another, that crew is tighter than a vacuum seal in my opinion and they would take a bullet for each other it seems. That crew faced multiple murder charges and didn't dime out each other, so they have stepped up for each other in the past and now that they are in their 50s I don't see them changing their long held ways/beliefs and I don't see them breaking from that pact they made 30 years ago to each other as teenagers.

I also predict that the Feds will FINALLY indict Michael Lancelotti, I mean the guy is a Capo in Philly and he has one measly gun charge that hes been convicted of from back in 1994 and then he flat out beat the Borgata gambling ring case)

So true Dante , they do not dime each other. But you guys have been finding all this info and pictures of Skinny in the short time he has been back and off restrictions he is hanging with guys from Florida and guys out of that circle that you mentioned.

The guy just live in the pen ,I hope he is not getting sloppy like many have.
Also who is this Florida crew ,does any of them have blood back to Philly or New York ?

@Serp- I know two of his FL guys are Philly guys... One is Chris DelBrocco he's the son of Louis DelBrocco who was an associate you might remember. Other is named Vinny and I know he's from PHL but can't remember last name. Couple others as well... I think Donnie Petullo's kid might be doing stuff for Joey but I haven't been able to confirm that one.

I thought donny petullos kid joe was with the nj genoveses. If so, how is he allowed to operate in fl wit joey. Genoveses are much sttonger than philly. I believe its more of a friendship cause of his father

@JimmyGent - now that is interesting to me... Where did you get that? The Petullos are from Philly and those kids grew up in Philly for most part so just wondering where that came into play?