If the future really is that bleak in Chicago, to me at least it would make sense to seek an alliance or fly under another flag that can provide capital and legit construction expertise . It's a huge city , LE would be idiotic to spend much time on OC with the cartel , gang violence currently going on. This is more down the road but to me it would make sense for a NY family to work with Chicago guys in the know and start some legal loan , construction , trucking and concrete businesses , Chicago is huge , known for its corruption and has a ton of garbage and consulting and the street guys can still do their bread and butter in sharking and gaming and everything I have read has said how lucrative the loan biz in that state. They just need to evolve into the legit loan biz many have done around here and it's not only lucrative but can lead into other big $ business.

anyway good thread , I like learning about the outfit as they were such a powerhouse , thanks in advance to posters in the know

Last edited by DB; 08/23/15 06:08 PM.