Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
Be sure not to watch Last Days for a heavily entertaining biopic like Ray. Many people went into it for the wrong reasons. If you liked Elephant you might like it.
I've read the reviews, I'm prepared for it. Over the past few months, I've gotten back into Nirvana and the life of Kurt Cobain. Heavier than Heaven was an excellent book, and now I'm constantly looking for anything I can read or watch about Kurt Cobain.

BTW, I checked out those "murder conspiracy" sites you posted not too long ago. It's hard to even fathom that Kurt committed suicide now. How could he have injected a fatal dose of heroin, so fatal, that he would have been incapacitated, and then pick up a shotgun, point it to his head, and pull the trigger? I'm convinced he was murdered.

I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy Last Days. I'm not one of those folks that sit down to watch a film for the sole purpose of being entertained.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis