Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
true guys like sonny black did not run away but they are one of the few i can think of so many guys when believeing there was a hit on them they flip tory scadfi, joey camp, the crow, tommy del, pete chiodo etc the list goes on and on

your right he does contradict himself but all rats do that from sammy the bull to low level guys andrew didonatro

What did all the guys do from the 1920 on till the 90's do . They did what ever they had to do .

It worked out or they got hit.

But I will tell you this ,there is not many gangsters that flipped that like it. 90 plus % wish they stood up and took it like a man.

That's the life they chose period .

the first ever made guy who flipped joe valchi flipped in 1963 because he thought he was going to get whacked.

Jimmy franantion the one time acting boss of the los angles mafia flipped after believeing he was going to be killed in the late 70s

that statement is not entirely true and i believe more would have flipped if there was a witness protection program remember the program was only made in 1970

in the 80s in philly guys were flipping all over the place lawrence, the crow, tommy del, philip, ginio and that guy in north jeresy. In New york vincent flipped in the genovese family, you had guys flipping in LA, cleveland etc

since the 60s guys have been flipping

now i do agree though most guys who flip miss the life nicky the crow says he wishes he did his time. I will say this thoughhe amount of rats have dropped though if you think in the 90s there was guys flipping everywhere

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion