Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I would have less of an issue believing D'Arco if he simply ratted in trials he had personal - tangible - involvement in and ate a 3 or 4 year sentence (that is if he had no issue with going to prison) but the guy clearly ratted every time he could do so it would, firstly, delay his sentencing and, secondly, shave a little off his sentence each time he testified - until eventually he got off scot free without serving any time.

It's garish.

At the end of the day, he ordered several murders. He likely had a guiding hand in one or two relating to people who were more civilian than mobster.

Garish.

Imagine how pissed off Ida and Gigante were seeing this guy testifying about them? After all their efforts to remain secretive lol.

Ah well one criminal puts two others away and genuinely stays out of trouble. I suppose it's the price you pay.

al d`arco was never charged with a crime he flipped because he believed he was going to be hit. I dont think he would have flipped if he was charged with a crime he did time in the 60s and in the 80s if my memory is correct he never opened his mouth then

i understand him flipping what would you do if you found out your own family were trying to kill you? yes i know some say he was imaging it but i dont think it was his imagination they were fed up with and even if it was his imagination so what if it was not al it would have been someone else guys were getting whacked for nothing look a pete guys had no choice but to flip . Not saying he was a good guy or anything but him flipping was understandable

i dont think he lied about Ida there is clear evidence they spoke on several occasions. Some say they used casso info through al but thats rubbish because all of the info about gigante etc was already documented in his file before casso flipped. If al was lieing he about Ida aswell he would not have testified against him.

at the end of the day your right he is a rat no differant to the rest i dont understand your obsession with this guy. He is a scumbag but so are most of these guys.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion