This is a big problem these guys pledging that if you rat you die.

Then when they do rat they can not hit the guy cos it would put to much heat on the family.

Well they have to get that figured out,I know they can not hit while they are with the feds, but that is punishment enough living under theses feds and these guys are not built for it ,this is why we see most leaving them.

But once they leave the WPPG it should be number # 1 to take out that or them , at all cost.

If this was to happen there may be a change of thinking.

look at Philly they are and will at all cost going to hit these guys.
You will never see Phillip L living out in the open. No way and its not just cos of the WestSide there are a few in Philly that will give up everything to kill him.

I know Philly is not a money making machine but they will at a drop of a hat drop one of these clowns in a New York minute.

And New York better find a way to insulate them self from losing to much hitting these guys cos they are losing all credibility.

Look when they try to get a racket going ,as soon as they step in the guy that is getting messed with goes to a fed and a fed steps right in and busts the whole thing.

Then the company that put the fed there is allowed to operate at will.
It will be difficult but it can be done ,and I would love to explain how . But I am not in that field..But I am sure they will or can..

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."