Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Nick Cirillo's murder is one of those topics like whether Bellomo gave the ok for the murder of Coppola. Did Quiet Dom give the ok for his son's murder. I've already made my stance on both issues well known, it's probably a surprise to no one, and so won't go down the rabbit hole like PB said.

What I will point out is my continual dismay at some who finally come to the conclusion of what Cirillo is only with the possibility of him having his kid killed. It's almost as if everything else he did during his long life of crime is forgivable or not worthy of mentioning but THIS finally crosses the line?

And on the flip side, if I may play Devils advocate, wouldn't that be what Cirillo is SUPPOSED to do? People are always lamenting on these forums about mob guys today breaking the rules and not following the code. Well, didn't Dom take an oath that involved swearing the mob comes even before his own family? And one of the rules is not raising hands to made guys - which Nick did. So, going by the mob's way of thinking, what else was he going to do?

EXACTLY.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.