I know alot of You guys been waiting for this for years, atleast me anyways:

Network and Dog Day Afternoon 2-Disc SEs in February:

Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 Two-Disc Special Edition DVD releases of director Sidney Lumet’s Network and Dog Day Afternoon for 28th February 2006. Boasting the star power of Al Pacino, William Holden, Faye Dunaway, Peter Finch, Robert Duvall, John Cazale and more, and tackling the media mania of news and reality TV, thirty years later these films are just as exciting and relevant as they were when they were made. Bonus features include commentaries by Sidney Lumet and new making-of documentaries, including The Making of Dog Day Afternoon, which features Academy Award-winner Al Pacino.

Also available February 28 will be a special Controversial Classics Vol. 2: The Power Of Media, a three title, six-disc collection, which showcases these groundbreaking films about the power of the media and will include the two featured Lumet films along with the Two-Disc Special Edition of All the President's Men (released February 21). The films will be available individually at $26.99 SRP / $19.95 MAP; the giftset is $59.92 SRP.

We'll post a more detailed list of specs soon...

___

Thank You Warner!

*counts days*

Quote of the Moment:

"Fredo - you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever."
Michael Corleone

My DVD Collection | My Showroom