Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
mancuso whacked his wife but thats not blood.

Dident sammy whack one of his cousins or am i getting mixed up.

I think it was a brother in law Gravano whacked, Nicholas Scibetta.

bronx and gangstereport, could you please elaborate on Frankie the Bomb and the kid from Philly? Not sure who you're referring to.

Originally Posted By: Jimmythepen
I'm not sure it's correct about Cirillo giving the OK on his son. There are a few stories out there and I'd wager that people 'want' it to be true because it sounds so Hollywood: "Senior Mob figure gets son killed on Mothers Day'.

Others will know much more than I, and I don't want to turn this into another did he/didn't he give the order, but please don't take it as gospel as I don't think it's true.

I thought it was more that he didn't stand in the way or try and stop the murder rather than ordering it himself. I can't remember the details exactly, but he had been in an altercation with Vinny Gorgeous' son (cant remember if he was made at the time), and was also known as a drug addict/big-mouth/general fuck up etc. Didn't Massino also give evidence implicating Quiet Dom?

I seem to remember a Gambino captain being suspected of ordering the murder of his son, but can't for the life of me remember who.

Frankie the bomb was a capo in the detroit mafia up to 2013 when he got shelved. Now frankies son was called carlo now months up to his death billy jack gicacalnoe was complaining about carlo calling him a junkie Frankie the bomb was said to be very disappointed in his son. Now carlo was a well known coke head and said to have done herion. now most in law enforcement and mob researchers believe members game him a intentional overdose with frankies permission and approval.

Now I know some here are going to say rubbish well no because it fits the Detroit mobs pattern in the 80s and 90s bodies were dropping all over the place and they were been called fake suicides I Mena guys were dying of sudden overdoes or in there sleep everyone knew they were fake the papers the Feds the public billy jack was notorious for the fake suicides it was an attempt to avoid heat

This is Scots explanation
http://gangsterreport.com/detroits-new-millennium-mob-murders/

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion