Originally Posted By: gangstereport
mancuso whacked his wife but thats not blood.

Dident sammy whack one of his cousins or am i getting mixed up.

I think it was a brother in law Gravano whacked, Nicholas Scibetta.

bronx and gangstereport, could you please elaborate on Frankie the Bomb and the kid from Philly? Not sure who you're referring to.

Originally Posted By: Jimmythepen
I'm not sure it's correct about Cirillo giving the OK on his son. There are a few stories out there and I'd wager that people 'want' it to be true because it sounds so Hollywood: "Senior Mob figure gets son killed on Mothers Day'.

Others will know much more than I, and I don't want to turn this into another did he/didn't he give the order, but please don't take it as gospel as I don't think it's true.

I thought it was more that he didn't stand in the way or try and stop the murder rather than ordering it himself. I can't remember the details exactly, but he had been in an altercation with Vinny Gorgeous' son (cant remember if he was made at the time), and was also known as a drug addict/big-mouth/general fuck up etc. Didn't Massino also give evidence implicating Quiet Dom?

I seem to remember a Gambino captain being suspected of ordering the murder of his son, but can't for the life of me remember who.

(cough.)