Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Serp - I saw you posted about the Persicos having a family like compound right? Im not asking where its at or anything like that, but does the whole fam like all the kids, and his dead bros fam and everyone have land up there? Im invisioning the Kennedy compound which is crazy considering how much jail time that fam did how theyd have enuff to pay for that...just curious thanks for any response sir
Yes " of course at one time it was close to a full working farm and Adirondack resort type compound . The gas scam ", Check the dollar amount that was coming into the coffers and other . You had Carmine , Allie Boy , Teddy sr , Lil Allie Boy , Teddy jr(the only male that don't have a house there) Michael, And others not in the life . They are legitimate in many things . Carmine and Joyce have a very large spread out river Rock extra large ranch style house it has been refurbished recently solar panels the whole bit absolutely gorgeous those old River rock homes . Lil Allie Boys is a tutor style home and the others up front are the same . In the rear they are all different .

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/19/15 01:10 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."