Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: satch7
I am going to be honest only a brain dead black man could be happy with the racial deal in America. All that praying, marching and forgiving shit has not changed one thing.

You're right.

We're still lynching Black people. Black people still can't ride the front of the bus or use public restrooms. Black people still can't go on to become professionals or wealthy businessmen. Black people still can't eat in certain restaurants or stay in certain hotels. Black people haven't become BILLIONAIRES in the Hip-Hop industry. Black people can't become President (oh, wait).

You're right. Nothing's changed since Selma rolleyes.

Pizza you know better than that lol. Those same folks you named can get blown away by a racist or crooked cop still, hell they killed MLK. I will not argue with you about what can be done in this country.My old man left my moms with seven kids; we were poor as shit. But we all got our educations and have good jobs; no jail, drug or teen pregnancies. But anybody who tells me there is not a ton of racism in America is lying.Every white person in America knows a racist white. I can tell you a ton of stories about racist crap. i am 56 yrs old just like you and not saying the KKK is behind every tree, but i would be naive as hell to think there are not a gang of racists still out here doing dirt