Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Mickey DiLeonardo Is this guy related to the rat that Was in this family or are the surnames very similar. ? The young Persico's hung with a guy from the Gambino 's and they must of been kinda close , they traveled out of town together upstate and south to Florida .

The guy I am thinking of his name is Andrew and he flipped . But is this guy Mickey Di a cousin or brother ?

your thinking of andrew DiDonato he was a gambino soldier he was part of nicky corzezzo crew he flipped in the late 90s after being charged with drug dealing and his participation in these bank robberies. He wrote a book he said that he believed that nicky wanted him dead and danny curtia in the lucheses also wanted him dead and later the colambos.

Andrew said he was close with danny persico and very close with billy cutlo junior but he said he beefed with the colambos over some unpaid loan. He also claims (i dont have any idea if this true prob false) that him and mikey yannoti were told by nicky that he wanted them to kill junior gotti. He fell out with the lucheses as they believed he was the shooter in the robert arena hit (he had nothing to do with it) and the gambinos because he was not kicking up, robbery of a drug dealer and the murder of tough tony

He is not related with mikey DiLeonardro no connection

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Mob-Street-Soldiers-Gambino/dp/1935396382

I got you my fault .I knew the name was something close or the same.
He was close to more then just Danny.And I am talking friends cos I have no clue if they were working when they were together out of town. Just know they traveled a little with Danny and a couple cousins and Andrew.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/17/15 06:21 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."