Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: pmac
Ventian pool Carol gables I'll see you soon. Then off to delay for some envelopes.:)

And don't drink and drive or smoke and drive cos that's how they get lots of money in there coffers this time of year when most of they people are back up north.

Florida: Arrive on vacation go home on probation.

That's really a joke among the FDLE. Those are the Staties and they tend to come from inland, Okeechobee, and the Glades. These guys HATE Northerners like fucking poison, ESPECIALLY if they see a New York plate. Any Northern plate will do, but especially New York.

You're probably renting a car anyway, pmac. And they have Florida plates (although the plate readers know if they're rentals). Either way, don't drink and drive down there. If you get caught, you'll be in Hell. Back and forth to Florida, unless you plea out right away.

And even if you get no time, they'll have to transfer your probation to Boston. So right off the bat the probation officer will hate you because of all the extra paperwork lol. I wrote a lol, but I'm serious. If you don't have much experience driving down there, be very careful. And for God's sake, stay OFF the Florida Turnpike. Use 95, and then head East or West if you're traveling.

Friendly advice, Buddy smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.