Okay, see I thought it was me, but I see now you just kinda have an attitude. And Im in another thread about philly, no one there has an issue having a discussion, people are looking at hypothetical scenarios, no one demanding set in stone facts that you read , where on the same internet as everyone else?
I kinda let you piss me off before but now I see it is you, not me. You ignore every point I make, ridicule every counter arguement, and Every Thing Mafia anywhere at all times revolves around New York... ROGER... and Dude yopu can just google coppola, ormento, priziola, partico, the teamsters, ect.. like you dont need to take my word for it, and also, yall call people fanboys, but you seem REALLY sensitive about New York, like I said detroit was probaly the biggest in narcotics, you do realize this statement does not make them the top mob right? Like Narcotics isnt the top racket at this time, so why does this seem to offend your sensibilities?... You are a funny guy, like you think everything you have read is right, and everyone else is wrong...