Have you read up on the Partinico group from sicily? Have you read up on Lucianos and Lanskys ties to the Chinese Ezra Brothers? Have you read anything on Coppolas political power in sicily? I really dont understand, Lucky inherited drug contacts from powerful jews, You mention the purple gang, yet it seems immposible to you that the detroit italians could have inherited this traffic cause why, its Detroit and not New York?
Also, the Purple gang MANUFACTURED drugs? Really, did they import morphine, was it like legally made medicinal stuff in a lab, I gotta say THIS sounds a lot like an assumption to me...
And you cant really say I cant take Detroit being the biggest in drugs in the 30s, the FBN would have said otherwise, and I havent seen much to contradict the HYPOTHESIS, NO one said it was fact, why I asked in the thread. Its like to me they were the biggest its just that Narcotics wasnt the biggest racket yet... And you are killing me with this assumption thing, its all assumptions, what do you think good cops are doing right now? Speculating off of info they have in front of em.
I gotta take a min...