Pernas were popped in earlier 2000s on gambling , not talked about much

Possible they bumped into Merlino when he was held in north jerz- jail , lawyers , common friends etc and he was here for awhile

Either way both had a common feeling on NS Jr - to the core

My buddy from there said no to his knowledge but he only knew of skinny in there, Pernas a big name to some but not most . He wasn't a prisoner btw, everyone and I mean everyone knew of him( skinny ) , he was never touched , then again the fed prisoners kept separate

Interesting thought if minds think alike as Pernas IMO took over in this area at least, for awhile now , C T just couldn't handle it and that's no disrespect to him, tough job . Regardless my feeling today , is P and T will get along , too much at stake and money is what it all about and losing envelopes is very possible in a vacuum scenario , and the playing field is more even at the moment . T will get going soon . Big J. P. no joke and a loss IMO, he was made early for a reason, smart, brutally tough and CN to bone, not someone to be Fd with . Appears to have learned lessons about being out and also talking , you know young kid stuff that way more common than you think

I know he just got nailed but kudos to guy(s) that ran things , in all honesty a decent run in today's world, huge books, not middle income $ here. Powerhouse when all back together , not hard to see and current leaders appear to be long term smart decision makers but they gone for 5 at least probably and will do it as if nothing happened .

Regardless always possibility of some tension but that won't last IMO , NY way too strong now , their word is it . Things are not bad and small time feelings will be pushed aside .

I'm probably wrong tho on almost everything , just some food for thought for those on the can reading this lol