But yeah @mchang you're right on that. They were both Ida/Bruno guys and considered along the same lines as the Piccolos. They [Marconi's] had a son named Guarino 'Gino' Marconi who was hit in like '98-99ish one of the last Merlino era hits, but little has come to the surface on it. Basically, he was a low/mid-level associate with Merlino and he met a hit team camped out in a van with a hunting rifle (someone there read the Riccobene chapter on Frank Monte hit chapter of Blood & Honor!) outside his Girard Estates home and shot he and his girlfriend coming out of the home as they were on the way to dinner (girl survived though, Gino did not). Gino Sr not to be confused with his son of the exact same name who was involved in a stabbing recently after his father's hit though. Anyways, not much known about what Gino Sr's involvement was exactly but was said to be involved with drugs for most part, and moved a lot of pot in the city. Looks and smells like a OC hit but like I said earlier not much else is known or has come out in testimony etc. I digress though, as far as Chuckie goes I know he was originally charged with Scarfo in the Oregon diner stabbing, which was in the 60s so he was definitely getting down with Scarfo that far back... I've got a couple good Chuckie pics from back in the day if anyone is interested although too late right now I'm taking my 5AM piss right now....