Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Thanks Cheech, good stuff. Back when Gangland was actually worth reading.

Thanks like I said. I been reading Capecis stuff for a long time going back to early 90s late 80s. PB has as well and some others and some of us believe he isn't even writing a lot of the stuff anymore. If you notice you read a lot of "it's been reported by Gangland" or "the source told Gangland". Almost as if it's a collective thing. Hey. He must be up there in age and let's be honest unless you want to talk about the same things ad nausea like some other young "journalists" do then there isn't much to discuss. Even the writing isn't as good. And I am an avid reader. Obsessive. Mob books are just a small part of what I read. I have over 2000 comics and 300 books. Literally can't buy anything for a while as nowhere to put. I love to consume knowledge. I am just as comfortable talking about Aldous Huxley and his effect on modern society or psychological control of the mind. I didn't even know there was a such thing as a mafia forum til I googled a friends name that got into trouble and stumbled on here thru Dappers old site. I won't get into the person I googled but I talked about when I first signed up. It was way over blown and I don't want to bring it back up. Funny reading I found so much stuff that wasn't true. FBI and indictments don't always get everything right. wink

Rambling. Sorry.

Last edited by cheech; 08/10/15 06:08 PM.

When Interpol?