Originally Posted By: Crash
Thanks PB but please give background info on Crea .. Where did he grow up? Who was he under, how did he start out? If its public knowledge of course..we would appreciate it.
Without this knowledge, the board becomes stagnant and relies soley on books and assumptions. Lets not let that happen. this is why posters such as yourself and a few others are so valuable.

I've posted about Stevie ad nauseam over the years, as any longtime member here can attest to, and I don't care to post about him right now for personal reasons.

Unfortunately, we have a troll/stalker here who is absolutely Hell bent on making my life miserable even though he KNOWS that my almost 86-year-old father has been ill for some time now. He has a fascination with Stevie, and I'm just not willing to post about him right now. But if you use the search function, you'll find many posts that I've made about his entire "career," including where he grew up.

Thank you in advance for understanding, and welcome to the board. Oops, I just looked at your avatar, and it seems that you've been here for over two years. But I also noticed that you only have 128 posts, so that was an easy mistake for me to make. But welcome to the board anyway lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.