They have a small little Italy section where the social club is out in the open " members " only of course

I only went for spiritos, their Italian festival and they have a few prominent sytrip clubs but like I said before , they dangerous and a block or 2 away is your typical ghetto with your bike riders riding around late in night lol

Not a great place so you haven't missed much lol

I have heard the decavs did regroup but they are localized and Sandy was a big help. Possibly a reason why a fed was put in there as things were real shaky in early 2000s but they still have their construction , book , shy , extortion and some good drug hooks , but they too small to expand up by us where rackets are more lucrative , especially construction and book as you know . Union county , Elizabeth , Newark and around toms river is basically what they are from what I heard . They just aren't strong enough to move into the Bellville Nutley boken Bayonne Kearny NA lyndhurst carlstadt Harrison area as you know the 2 fams that have those areas on lock down and a contractor that is just killing it .

Fwiw I was recently told by 2 longshoreman buddies that the Irish had power now at the port , which I was shocked by , but again I don't think either would have any knowledge if they reported to anybody or were just well placed fronts so who knows but I was always under impression the power their would never change . Just passing along what I heard , not looking to stir shit, so they could be totally off base . I'm sure some here have much better knowledge of what's really going on as these aren't connected guys , just long time Union members , then again they say they watch TV all day for work lol .

But like I said more up north some are just killing it in construction at the moment